Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Host family(s)!

So, at long last, two days before I leave, I have received my host family information! I will have a host dad, host mom, and a host sister (but it doesn't say her age.) I am going to try and email them before I go. I don't have much information about them, but I am so excited to meet them next week!

Packing is essentially done, I'm just finishing a few projects around the house before I go.

Oh, and this isn't related to my trip to Russia, but my (American) family is probably going to be hosting an exchange student for this upcoming school year through AFS! We had an in-home interview for it yesterday. The girl that we might be hosting is 15 (my age), from Thailand, and she has a lot of similar interests. It sounds like she would probably be arriving around 2 days after I get back from Russia, which seems sort of crazy, but I don't care- I'm excited for the possibility of having family members from all across the globe.

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment